Intune Organizational Messages are coming to Intune (GA as of 31/5)! Organizing a communication campaign towards users for urgent updates or the release of new configurations that impact the user experience will now be easier.
Here are the key licensing and requirements details.
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E5
- Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 with Microsoft Intune Plan 1
- Windows 10/11 Enterprise E5 with Microsoft Intune Plan 1
📌 Operating Systems
- Windows 11 (22H2) or later
📌 There are two new Azure AD roles
- Intune Organizational Messages Manager
- Azure AD Organizational Messages Writer
📌 Image requirements
- 48 x 48 pixels (messages in the Notifications area)
- 64 x 64 pixels (messages in the Taskbar area)
- 50 x 50 pixels or 50 x 100 pixels (messages of the “Get started” type)
- PNG format
If you want to delve into the topic, here is the link to the announcement and other useful documentation:
📄 Reach users more effectively: organizational messages in Windows
📄 Deliver organizational messages with Windows 11 and Microsoft Intune
📄 Organizational messages in Microsoft Intune
I will try them as soon as possible! What do you think? Do you believe they will help simplify communication campaigns towards users? Let’s discuss it together on my social profiles!